- Altitude Asker AS (we, our and us) operates the websites.
Altitude Asker AS is a private limited company providing indoor activities for children.
Our address is Bergerveien 5, 1396 Billingstad (Norway),
Altitude Asker AS is a Norwegian private limited company governed by Norwegian law (Norwegian Private Limited Companies Act of 1997), registered under number [917 628 874].
Altitude Asker AS is registered with VAT NO 917628874
- Your responsibility for others who access our websites using your device or internet connection
- Other documents governing your use of our websites
- Availability of our websites
We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the websites will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the websites will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the websites will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the websites for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the websites, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the websites for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our websites, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the websites;
- to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
- Ownership of material on our websites
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our websites and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the websites and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
- Information and content on our websites provided on non-reliance basis
The content on our websites is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our websites for any purposes whatsoever, and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our websites at any time.
We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our websites from time to time are accurate, up to date or complete.
- Permitted use of materials on our websites
The content on our websites is provided for your personal, private and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our websites for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our websites. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our websites without our prior written consent.
Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our websites to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our websites, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our websites in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our websites.
You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our websites without our prior written consent.
Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our websites to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
- Prohibited uses of our websites
You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our websites or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our websites is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the websites or to make the websites available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorized by us;
- to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the websites, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18, or about any other person who is either:
- under the age of 18; or
- if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to our processing of that information on the basis of Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/769).
- Viruses and other harmful content
We do not guarantee that our websites does not contain viruses or other malicious software. However, we do make reasonable efforts to prevent such viruses or bugs from being uploaded to our websites.
We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our websites, or any software that might be transferred to your computer from our websites, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our websites any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our websites, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our websites.
You must not perform any action which would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 10 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
- Links to other websites
Links to third party content or websites may appear on our websites from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our websites. All content on third party websites is outside of our control, and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us or our websites, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
- Links to our websites
You may not link to our websites without our prior written consent.
Where you have obtained our consent to link to our websites:
- wherever you post a link to our websites on any other websites, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
- you must not link to our websites in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
- We may withdraw permission to link to our websites at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our websites and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our websites.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We do not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
SUBJECT TO THE AFORESAID, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (INCLUDING OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO:
- YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES;
- ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
- ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITES (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER);
- ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE;
- ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS;
- ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR
- ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES,
You specifically agree that we shall not be liable for any content or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITES, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITES, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US.
To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 13 (EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) are unenforceable as outright exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law
You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on the websites) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the websites or those conducted on your behalf):
- your uploads, access to or use of the websites;
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you.
You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
THE WEBSITES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
THE WEBSITES CONTENT;
USER CONTENT; OR
SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITES.
IN ADDITION, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITES YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
PARTIES AND EVENTS
COME READY TO JUMP